Fall is just around the corner, and that means everyone's getting ready for football season. This tasty dip from Laurie H. from our Cook, Minnesota location is perfect for your next tailgate party.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell pepper
- 2 ounces pepperoni or cooked sausage, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 1 or more French baguettes
- In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, oregano, parsley and basil.
- Spread mixture in the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate, or a shallow microwave-safe dish.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup of the parmesan cheese on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the pizza sauce over all.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese, top with green pepper, pepperoni (sausage) and olive slices.
- Cover and microwave for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with French baguette bread.
Thank you, Laurie!