Bonnie S. from our Lakes Gas Co. - Kingsford, Michigan location has kindly submitted a recipe that would be great for a 4th of July party or a cool, sweet treat at the end of a hot summer day!
- 1 (12 ounce) container of Cool Whip
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (make sure it is chilled)
- 1 (8 ounce) can frozen lemonade (keep frozen)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (buy already made or make on in pie pan)
- Whip together Cool Whip and sweetened condensed milk until stiff (do not over beat).
- Add the frozen lemonade then whip again. Be careful not to let it get soupy. Mixture should be quite thick.
- Pour into your pie shell.
- Can top with candied lemon shavings (optional).
- Place into freezer (best overnight).
- Remove from freezer only a few minutes before serving.
- Cut with sharp knife.
Thank you, Bonnie!