Thank you for choosing Lakes Gas as your propane provider.
To begin the Lakes Gas new customer process, please contact our Sales Department, as they will be familiar with the local codes for your area.
During your initial call, our friendly representative will ask you some simple questions:
- What is your BTU capacity?
- Which appliances will be using propane?
- Do you have any supplemental heat sources?
If you need to lease a tank, a Lakes Gas representative may come out to survey your site and determine the best and safest location. We will then schedule a time to come out and set your tank.
For new Lakes Gas customers who have existing tanks, we will set up an appointment for a Gas System Safety Inspection (GSSI), activate your service and set you up on a delivery schedule that will best suit your needs. Your first propane delivery will follow.
Interested in establishing new propane service with Lakes Gas? Give us a call to get started.
Establish Credit with Lakes Gas
You are not required to establish credit with Lakes Gas, but if you would like to, we've made it easy. Just open the appropriate credit application below, fill it out and email it back to us. You can also print it off and either give it to the Lakes Gas representative when they come out to survey a tank location or drop it by our branch office at your convenience. Individuals who are self-employed should complete both a residential application and a commercial or contractor application.
We at Lakes Gas take our customer's privacy very seriously and will never share your information with anyone without notifying you first.
- Click to download the credit application.
- Save the PDF credit application to your desktop.
- Open the saved PDF credit application and complete it in its entirety (excluding only what does not apply to you).
- Save the completed PDF credit application.
- Fax or mail the completed application to the correct sales representative.