Lakes Gas provides dependable propane service to a variety of commercial and industrial users throughout Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota. We understand that your business is unique and we'll take the time to understand your needs so that we can recommend the right solution, providing you with the most efficient propane system. We pride ourselves in the ability to quickly adapt to your changing needs as your project matures.
Our promise to you: We will provide the most efficient propane delivery with outstanding customer service to meet and exceed your expectations.
Our commercial and industrial customers include churches, schools, apartment complexes, restaurants, nursing homes, contractors, auto body shops, lawn care businesses and other types of industries as well as providing fleet motor fuel for school buses. These customers use propane for the following:
- Heating - facility heating and dryers.
- Ovens - paint drying, commercial kilns and restaurants.
- Hot water - for offices, restaurants and boiler systems.
- Forklifts - motor fuel for clean burning material handling equipment.
- Generators - backup power to keep businesses and equipment running smoothly during power outages.
- Cooking - precise heat for restaurant operations.
- Warehouse/shop heat - temporary or permanent applications.
- Welding operations - cutting tools for metal shop fabrication.
- Construction heat - heat for winter construction projects.
- Propane Autogas - motor fuel services for school buses and fleet operations.
- Lawn Mowers - motor fuel for clean burning, professional lawn mowing equipment.
We deliver only the highest grade of HD5 propane and offer a wide array of tanks and cylinders for all of your propane requirements. Our After-Hours / Urgent Service provides you with the assurance that your business operations will not experience costly interruptions.
To begin the Lakes Gas new customer process, please contact our Sales Department, as they will be familiar with the local codes for your area.